20.1.10

HAUL. :)

ive been wanting to check out the new SkinFood store in parkson for the longest time. I always pass the store but i never actually went in to check it out. I saw the pretty shades of colours for nails and were quite surprised at the range of colours they offer. I thought it was quite similar to elianto. The thing is, i hate elianto. I used to be a die hard fan of their nail polishes and their products but they are just not worth the buy.

Anyways, not long ago i decided to just go into SkinFood and try on their masks. The packaging was so cute and really korean-ish. Since it was a korean brand..... haha. but I thought the packaging was practical. I saw all the different kinds of masks and so they said for my combination skin i should try the Papaya yogurt mask. I tried it on and used it everyday and after a week i could see that my skin looked good and looked radiant and hydrated. So i went back to Skinfood and tried more of their masks hoping to get a scrub and some cool shiznits :) I went crazy.

I got myself a BB cream, 2 other facial scrub, a body scrub and A shampoo + a conditioner.

they gave me a free sample of the black sugar scrub thing magigy. it was cool.

i have to say their stuff are quite higher than what i expected.

- will further verify on this.

0 spanks: